1. Part of becoming a webinar trainer is to facilitate sessions with the same topic and content more than once.
2. Because of this repetition, sometimes , webinar trainers tend to lack excitement when delivering their presentations.
3. Overturn the negative response by shifting the mindset to see the potentials rather than feeling tired and bored.
4. To keep the enthusiasm, reflect on these points:
- Think of the sessions as a big opportunity to impact the learners
- Walk through the content delivery and look for ways and means to improve
- Insert a few tweaks based on feedback from previous presentations
- Show and be in the motion of enthusiasm
5. Webinars and virtual training sessions' main objective is to teach important ideas, impart knowledge, and impact the learners. That is enough reason to be enthusiastic about what we do.
Learn more from The Masterful Virtual Trainer Online Workshop:vignetteslearning.com/vignettes/masterful-virtual-trainer-onlineworkshop.php
Transforming F2F Workshops to Remote Training Workshop:vignetteslearning.com/vignettes/transforming-face-to-face.php
Workflow Learning Workshop:vignetteslearning.com/vignettes/lxt.php
Story-Based eLearning Design Workshop:vignetteslearning.com/vignettes/sbworkshop12.php
@VignettesLearn - bit.ly/VignettesLearningFB
@VignettesLearning - bit.ly/VignettesLearningLINKEDIN
@VignettesLearn - bit.ly/VignettesLearningTwitter
@RayJimenez - twitter.com/RayJimenez
Ray Jimenez, PhD - www.linkedin.com/in/vignettes/
Relates to: Microlearning, microlearning, stories, story-design, scenarios, webinars, virtual learning, online learning, workshops